About Value Law
We start with the belief that everyone should have a stress-free real estate transaction. Whether selling your current home or looking for a new one, you’ve got more important things to do than worry about whether your deal will close properly.
Our mission is to deliver the best value and best customer experience possible in all work that we do.
Through the use of innovative technology and procedures, we dramatically lower legal fees and pass those savings on to our clients.
We strive to distill legal service to its essence and deliver that same service to our clients in the most accessible and transparent way possible. By providing all our pricing information as all-in numbers, we don’t add disbursements or hidden charges later in the legal process (when clients are already committed to their lawyers).
Legal terms and ideas do not need to be complicated or hard to understand. We strive to always express ourselves in plain ordinary language. After all, if a lawyer can’t explain an idea simply, they probably don’t understand it well enough themselves.
Above all, we believe in real estate as a vehicle for transformation. From its importance to our community’s economy to its power to provide individuals and families with safety and stability, we are tremendously proud to be real estate lawyers.
Why Choose Value Law
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Alberta, you want someone who will make sure you are getting a proper deal and whom you can trust to guide you through the closing steps.
What separates Value Law from others?
- Personalized service – In addition to our team of lawyers and conveyancing paralegals working on your file, you will have a personal client liaison manager assigned to you to provide updates and to immediately deal with any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Direct supervision from an experienced lawyer – Our lawyers actively monitor your files every step of the way. While there is a team of conveyancing paralegals supporting your file work, it never leaves the lawyer’s attention.
- Powerful technology for your convenience – Whether you need to cross items off your task list at home or at the office, our online tool gives you access to your legal file 24/7.
- Security and privacy for your data – We use cutting-edge processes and verification methods that exceed the legal and banking industry’s standards to make sure your data is secure.
- Flexibility to choose the best price based on your needs – While all our services provide the necessary work to complete your transaction, our bundled services allow you the flexibility to add convenience as you see fit.
- Peace of mind – We’ve handled thousands of real estate transactions over the years and we will guide you through the whole process, shouldering the burden of providing you a smooth and stress free experience.
Value Law was created to provide the best value and best customer experience possible for individuals and families closing real estate transactions in Alberta. Get started today!